Sunday, July 17, 2022

Unknown Figure Construction

 Song 624: This week on the playlist you can hear Who Made Who by AC/DC, written by Malcolm Young, Angus Young and Brian Johnson, and you can find a YouTube video of it by clicking on the title. A punchy Australian quintet got a lot of notice for doing Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Song 480) back in the mid-1970s, and soon after I hitched out to the East Bay of CA in the summer of 1978, the five rode the Highway to Hell (Song 425). Then, in the late winter of 1986, as I resided in Berkeley, they got their audience wondering about how to answer a short question. A few months before, I had completed and issued my initial cassette release Going My Way, which mainly revolves around a folkie singer/songwriter tone, with a few added bluesy sprinkles, and perhaps someone riding my rambles might not guess about how much I personally relish the heavy touch of the AC/DC types. I'm currently working on putting together an updated CD version of GMW, which I hope to have done in a few months. These days, no matter who plays the game, anyone might see it spinnin' like a dynamo and feel it goin' round and round, making us all wonder who turned the screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment