Song 839: This week the playlist features The Alley Cats Of Swing by Dire Strays, and you can find a cool YouTube video of it by clicking on the title. I just found out about this entertaining excursion today, and I soon decided to add it to my favorite song collection. Back in January of 2020 I featured as song 496 the Dire Straits ride that it parodies and you can connect to that blog here. When growing up in the 1950s and 1960s, I had a few friends and relatives who had feline or canine companions, and I would have liked to have a furry friend at home, but the family could not allow that, due to certain health issues. For my adult life, I did get to share a living space with a special pet a few times and I always appreciated having such a housemate! A decade ago, I had the pleasure of adopting a pretty kitty who has strictly nine lives and she is often playing rhythm and swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment