Song 836: This week the playlist applauds Cookie Jar by Joe Canzano, who also wrote the song, and you can find a YouTube video of it by clicking on the title. Seven weeks after my previous personal friend song post, this week's tasty ride comes from a fellow who was one of my neighbors when I lived on the NJ farm in the 1994-1996 period that appears in my song video As Long as Merle is Still Haggard (which you can hear and see on YouTube by clicking on the title). I had known him a few years earlier when I resided in Brooklyn, and we did have musical exchanges a few times when he became one of my songwriting buddies. He gave me a copy of his CD Riot On Spaghetti Drive, which features this tune, when he released it about a year after I moved to that NJ farm. While in the past my sugary dreams had gone too far, I did come to understand then that it could get tough for me to get my point across, but I decided to continue trying to do so anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment