Sunday, September 15, 2024

Supply Shortage

Song 737: This week on the playlist you can hear Can't Get Enough by Bad Company, written by Mick Ralphs, and you can find a YouTube video of it by clicking on the title. My wife and I fled the frigid Windy City region in February of 1974 and soon found a really pleasant spot to reside in the milder area of Atlanta, GA. Our attractive apartment had a nice comfortable front porch where I often spent time strumming my 6-string axe and also listening to the local radio station sharing the current chart toppers, which included this melodic deficiency compliment. Back then, I could not picture how a romantic partner might hang me up in a doorway, or even how love could break me in two, but as a typical young male with high testosterone levels, I sure did know how it feels when you can't get enough of someone's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment