Sunday, June 12, 2022

Swine Sign

 Song 619: Seven weeks after my previous personal friend song post, this week's comic ramble Pigs comes from a buddy who I connected with back in the 1990s, Joe Giacoio, who also wrote the song, and you can find a YouTube video of it by clicking on the title. He became a fan of my music and joined my mailing list, and as I got to know him, I soon started to relish what I heard coming from his end. This cut appears on his 2015 CD I Love Hamburgers and it provides a shining example of his humorous approach. If, when you're on church steps, suddenly everybody's runnin' for cover because those aren't doves up there, it might be hard to keep them up in the air, but evidently some folks love it when pigs fly, including the noises they make - ooh, ooh, ooh, what a happy sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment